6 Healthy Dessert Recipes
Are you on a weight loss journey? Do you crave for sweets and desserts? Worry not, we have some amazing healthy and delicious recipes that would not interfere with your weight loss and would curb your cravings as well.
Easy Healthy Dessert Recipes
Check out these healthy dessert recipes:
1.Choco Oats Pudding
This is one of the delicious and healthiest desserts that you would crave for. Choco Oats Pudding is a simple recipe that can be made in a jiffy.
Oats- 1 cup
Almond Milk- 1 cup
1. Blend Oats, Almond Milk, Chopped Banana, and Honey
2. Add the mixture into a saucepan and cook for 5 mins to thicken it and let it cool down
3. Transfer it into a jar or glass and top up with melted dark chocolate
4. Freeze it
5. Eat your Healthy yet Delicious Pudding!
2.Choco Cake Pops
Choco Cake Pops is a dessert loved by all the age-groups. You can make these and store it in a jar and pop one in your mouth when you crave for anything sweet.
Digestive Biscuits- 1 small packet
Cocoa Powder- 2tsp
Jaggery/ Sugar- 1tsp (optional)
1. Crush Digestive Biscuits in a mixer
2. Add cocoa powder and jaggery/sugar (optional). Mix it well
3. Add milk and knead the dough
4. Divide the portion equally and make balls
5. Melt Dark Chocolate and dip the balls in melted dark chocolate
6. Freeze it for 1 hour
7. Relish it!
A traditional Bengali sweet made with cottage cheese. The sweetness of jaggery and the aroma of rose water makes this dish special. It’s healthy and eating one piece of Sandesh would keep you satiated for longer. Thus, making you eat less of your munchies.
Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
Jaggery Powder- 1-2tsp
Rose Water- 2-3tsp
Saffron - 6-7 strands
1. Crumble paneer properly
2. Add jaggery powder, rose water, saffron strands, and cardamom powder
3. Mix well and knead a smooth dough
4. Divide the portion equally and make balls and flatten them
5. Keep them in the fridge for half an hour
6. Garnish with saffron and pistachios
7. Serve chilled
This dessert is for those who love the flavour of cinnamon as the main ingredient in this dish in Cinnamon Powder. This dish is packed with full of nutrients and antioxidants. Bake this dessert and I am sure you will make it again!
1. Take a bowl, mix wheat flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, and butter. Make sure butter is in room temperature. Mix it well. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for half an hour
2. Dice the apples and add cinnamon powder. Mix it well. Microwave it for 30 seconds
3. Place the diced apples in a baking tray
4. Spread the wheat flour mixture over the diced apples
5. Bake it at 180 degrees in a pre-heated oven
6. Serve hot!
You can serve Apple crumble with vanilla ice-cream or whipped cream. A little unhealthy though, but you can try some :P
5.Roasted Sesame Ladoo (Til Ladoo)
Roasted sesame ladoo or til ladoo is a staple sweet made in many households during winters. The goodness of jaggery and sesame seeds does wonders to health during winters. Check out the recipe:
Sesame seeds- 1 cup
Jaggery- ½ cup
Cardamom Powder- ½ tsp
1. Dry roast sesame seeds in a pan and let it cool down
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add jaggery. Let it melt down
3. Add roasted sesame seeds in melted jaggery and mix it well
4. Shape the ladoos into small-bite sized balls
5. Shape it when the mixture is little hot. Once, the mixture cools down, it would be difficult to shape them
6. You can store these ladoos in a jar
6. Prolicious Pancake
Prolicious Pancakes are loaded with protein which keeps you staiated for longer. These are delicious and easy to make.
1. Pour a Prolicious Pancake mix in a bowl. Add water and mix it well. Make sure there are no lumps
2. Heat pan. Drizzle butter or ghee on a pan and pour pancake batter
3. Flip the pancake when the other side turns brown in color
4. Serve with maple syrup and fruits
Treat yourself something sweet without any guilt!